- We believe that the Bible is the inspired by God (II Tim 3:16).
- We believe that the Bible is the sole authority for faith and practice (Romans 1:17-20; Eph. 3:3-5).
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons—the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Deut. 6:4; Gen. 1:26).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the focal point of the entire Bible. He is both truly God and truly man (John 1:1, 14), born of a human mother who was a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Luke 1:34-35).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person, co-equal with God the Father and God the Son (Isaiah 48:16).
- We believe that no one can enter the kingdom of God without being born-again (John 3:3). Salvation is made free to all by the Gospel. It is the gift of God (Eph. 2:8).
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, and it is composed of all true believers who are placed into that Body by the baptizing work of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 1:2; Acts 9:31).
- We believe that the two ordinances, the baptism and the Lord’s Supper should be practiced in a local Church and they are the means of the testimony for the Church (Matt. 28:19-20; 1 Cor. 11:24).
- We believe that all the believers (the Church) will be carried away to heaven, before the great Tribulation (1 Thess. 4:13-18).